Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome to Klinglerville!



LeAnn had a great idea to make a family blog so here it is!! :) This will be a fun way to peek in on each other & see what's up! I hope you will all use it and enjoy it.

This photo is Mom with her brother Keith, Sister Carole and Dad.

It was wonderful to see those of you who came to Dad's 80th birthday party! Life doesn't allow such gatherings very often.
Perhaps this can fill in a void in some small way. I saw something cute today. It said "I love my computer because my friends live in it!" Ha ha! Well, since we can't live in a real Klinglerville, we can improvise & gather online.

Feel free to post photos &/or news from your family.
Happy 80th Birthday Dad!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Debbie--I think this is a great idea! I hope I can figure out how to use it!

    Thanks,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete