Thursday, April 30, 2009

LeAnn Needs updated email Addresses

I am so excited by the response we have had with Klinglerville. Every night I have to look and see if anyone else has joined our site. I love hearing from everyone. It really makes me feel a part of this great family. Congratulations Debbie on you new grandchild. I have 7 step grandchildren and I am getting so excited for the end of May to come. Chelsy and Adam are expecting my first grandchild. Adam just graduated from ISU in Welding. He passed his tests with flying colors and has begun a job based in Payson, Utah. The job will take him welding all over Salt Lake Valley. We are really proud of him.
I haven't been able to get any working email addresses from the Morrell Family. If anyone has any of their addresses please send them to me on my email (my_kids@hotmail.com ) Between my and kids is an underscore. Thanks. Let's Keep Klinglerville Growing. If you haven't seen anyone from your family on this site yet, please share the information with them. Some of the email addresses have come back as undeliverable. Love you all LeAnn

1 comment:

  1. I would love the emails too! I'll ask Mike if he has a list from the family reunion.

    I hope you let us know when you grandchild arrives! I'm excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete