Sunday, April 19, 2009

Uncle Bill's Dream

At Uncle Bill's 80th birthday party he asked me to dream with him for a minute. His dream was that there would be a place on the internet where the Klingler Family could be connected with one another. He felt that we don't know each other very well because we are scattered in so many directions and so busy in all the activities of our own families. He asked me to help find a way this could be done. I suggested the email, He said that didn't work for him and he wanted it to be just one spot where everyone could go on and not have to send something to each individual. Email would take to much time. Blog came to mind. I have never been on a blog and I don't know much about computers except it is a glorified typewriter. Debbie came up beside us and we talked about Uncle Bill's dream. I wanted to know if a blog was a possibility of a blog. We all agreed it would be the right thing to do. She said she was sure her family could get one set up for all of the Klingler Family to use. Soon after she returned home she sent me this email that I have sent to each of you, that tells you how to get on the Klingler Family Blog. I think this will be so much fun and what a great opportunity to stay in touch and share in the lives of all the Aunts, Uncles, and cousins that we will be sharing the eternities with because of the Temple Sealings we have all been blessed with. Thank you Uncle Bill for the great idea to use the computer to stay in touch and thanks Debbie for putting it all together and I thank the Lord for the inspiration to mention Blog to keep us connected. I Love you all and look forward to lots of pictures, family happenings, weddings, births, baptisms, joys, sorrows, thoughts and whatever else you can share. Lets work together and make this the best Blog ever seen. Thanks Debbie for using Klinglerville for our log in. For the Older Cousins I hope it is a reminder of the Great City we created as children while at Grandpa and Grandmas house. We were going to live together forever in this city. Maybe on this Blog we can recreate Klinglerville. Uncle Bill I hope this will make your dream come true. Love, LeAnn Bailey

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooo much for doing this for all of us! I love it! This is the kind of thing that internet was meant for! :) Nancy

    ReplyDelete