Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The "oldest" of the cousins

Hi to everyone.
I think this is an absolutely great idea. It seems that we were all so close and then the "grown up" life came along. I don't usually write much but I do like to check in and read. One suggestion, especially to the cousin's counsins. When you sign, let us know who your parents are. I know my cousins but then I get lost when it comes to their kids especially after they get married. Life is great and my memories are priceless. I love being a part of Klinglerville!!!! We still live in Victor and probably always will so if you are ever passing through on you way to or from Jackson turn West just north of Victor on the Cedron road and go 1 mile. We are on the left hand side of the road and you are welcome at our home any time!!
Love to you all,
LeRae Klingler Bagley

No comments:

Post a Comment