Monday, April 27, 2009


From the Bitters....
I am so excited! This was a great idea and I love you handy people that know how to set these things up! Thanks for the instructions, I think I can do this! It was so fun to see pictures of Uncle Bill's birthday party and to receive an email from LeAnn! Thanks! I'm so looking forward to being able to visit with all of you and send a happy hug.

We're doing great in Terreton. The grain is all planted and if we can get the snow to stop for a day or two we'll get planting the potatoes. We are loving our family and each stage of life is so fun. We have such wonderful memories of all our cousin times together! Wasn't it fun that Grandpa and Grandma and Elray and Vicki lived kiddy-corner from the park and we had so much fun over there! We have such a wonderful family heritage! Some of my most beloved history is a family reunion we had where dad pay tribute to his parents. He spoke so highly and with such love of grandpa and grandma and the kind of people that they are and the great examples in raising families. Dad said one time when he was little he went out to the garden and there was a big wheel barrow full of dirt and a big hole in the ground. He said, "It made sense to me that the dirt should go back in that hole," so he tipped the wheel barrow over and dumped the dirt back in the hole. Well, out came Grandpa all sputtering and coughing, he had been down there DIGGING that hole! But he said, "Dad didn't get mad. He just said, Dell, that's not a very good idea." and he said that Grandpa had a very even tempermant and always taught with love and understanding. That's the way I remember them too!

So great to keep in touch! I love you all dearly!!
XOXOX
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family! They have all grown up! Last I knew your boys were the same ages as my kids are now. Wow, how time flies. So great to hear that you are all doing well! Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete