Sunday, June 28, 2009

newest addition

Hi everyone!!

I am sherry Anderson, Daughter to Rock and Paula steel, and I would like to announce Bill and Myrna's newest great grandson! :D Shaun Cayden Anderson was born on the 24TH of June, at 6:46 PM. He weighed in at 6LBS 10 OZ, and is 21 inches long!

He had a late start (he was 2 days late..:D) , but now that he's here we are already seeing the joy he is!!

our baby boy giving his daddy a reassuring hand-hug.


this is Shaun Cory Anderson, my hubby and my sons namesake, and my oldest Nikoy Lynn, holding her baby brother, she has been such a big help with the baby. she LOVES to sit and hold him and she even helps us feed him!! what an amazing sister!!



this is daddy, and baby shaun being held by his other big sister Kaylee Jaynn, she is soooo happy to be a big sister, she's a big help too, she likes to help me make bottles, and she loves to get me a fresh diaper for the baby when he needs it!


and this is me, holding my baby boy for the first time, after he was born he went straight to the NICU (infant intensive care unit..) for about 3 hours, he was born with his umbilical cord wrapped around his neck 3 times!! so he needed to go in for some testing, but in the end he passed everything and they decided he was good to go! it was a long wait, but when I finally got to hold him, it was well worth it!


we got him home Friday afternoon, and he has continued to be a joy ever since! he's so peaceful and calm, he doesn't mind the girls cooing over him, and he LOVES being held by daddy. whenever Cory enters the room baby Shaun turns his head and just waits for daddy to come pick him up!
we're so happy he's here and we cant wait to get back to the states to show him off to our family and friends! Cory has been in the US Air Force for 6 years, and now its time to move on. we have been living in Germany since January of 2007, and we'll be moving to San Antonio Texas for a new start, and hopefully everything will work out! we also have our own blog : http://www.euroanderson.blogspot.com/ if any ones interested. the address will be changing soon, since as of July 31st we wont be in Europe any more...anyways, thanks for listening!!


baby feet... I love baby feet!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!! I want to cuddle him! Thanks for sharing photos with us! I'm excited that you will soon be returning to the USA!

    ReplyDelete